dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I could go on and on ranting about how gd and wonderful 6V is, but i guess 3 words will suffice.I love you (: Honestly, you guys are so supportive and we're just so, AHHHHH!!!! haha idk whats the word also. just hit off very well. idk how to explain either. (: Thanks for supporting the fac event, even though you guys didn't wanna go/had grudges against certain people, you still overlooked that and came to support me :D i hope you guys had fun too lah. (: I hope I've been a good mama. I love you guys very much! (((((: Though Mok and I and some other people had a talk the other day at Vivocity FoodRepublic, abt how actl people in our class aren't very close though they appear to be aka seemingly united, I guess I kind of take my words back. Idk, maybe its comparison with other classes, or something else greater at work here. 6V is just this impeccable force that holds us all together. I'm glad God made things this way. I loveeee you guys :D 6V WOOSH! :D |